Solar Installation Requirements
Professional Solar Installation Services in Austin, San Antonio and the surrounding Texas areas!
Welcome to Longhorn Solar, your source for professional solar installation services in Austin, Dallas, San Antonio and the surrounding Texas areas.
Specializing in both residential and commercial solar services, Longhorn Solar is truly your one stop shop for everything solar. There is a reason we have over twice as many positive reviews online as any other solar installer in Texas. We do great work, and we put our customers first.
Our success is driven by repeat and referral business and we do everything in our power to ensure that each of our customers receives top-notch service before, during and after the sale.
Start Saving Money Today with Solar Power
With electricity prices constantly on the rise, there is no better time than now to consider alternative energy sources such as solar power.
Longhorn Solar proudly serves the metropolitan areas surrounding Austin, Dallas and San Antonio, TX. We will also travel just about anywhere in Texas when the opportunity presents itself. If we don’t service your area, we’ll let you know and refer you to someone who does.
If you are unfamiliar with the ins and outs of solar power in Texas, click on the SOLAR FAQs tab on the left for some helpful information.
Contact Longhorn Solar today for a FREE Solar Evaluation
Are you ready to learn more about solar power and how it can help save you money, fight climate changes, protect the environment and create a secure electricity supply for you and your family?
Some Basic Solar Installation Requirements:
To help potential customers pre-qualify their rooftop’s viability for solar, here are a some installation guidelines that need to be met in order for their homes or businesses to be considered a good candidate for solar power installations:
- Rooftops should be in good, sturdy shape as well as:
- Be mostly free of shade in both summer & winter months. Shade on aa solar panel can dramatically decrease energy harvest for that panel, or group of solar panels.
- Have roof plains facing between Due East (90 degrees) and West-Northwest (up to 300 degrees). On a clock, that would be between 3 o’clock and 10 o’clock. While roof facing north do produce some energy, it is far from ideal and the economics generally speak against installing solar panels at those orientations.
- Ideally, homeowners should:
- Have some tax liability. This simply means you can take advantage of the 30% federal tax credit. This is a SUBSTANTIAL incentive offered through the end of the 2016 tax filing season, when it is scheduled to expire. It really is a good time to call Longhorn Solar.
- Have at least 3 months usage data available to help determine your energy needs
That’s it! We will take care of the rest, and you will be amazed how easy we make the process! Our Account Managers are easy going and incredibly knowledgeable about all things solar in Texas.
Contact Longhorn Solar today for a free solar quote or a free 10-minute solar rooftop review. If you require immediate assistance, give us a call at 512-837-4800 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly assist you.