COSERV SOLAR REBATE – ONE OF THE BEST IN TEXAS
If you get your electricity from CoServ and are considering solar panels for your home or business, then you’ll want to know about the CoServ Solar Rebate Program. As a CoServ Certified Solar Installer, we know the ins and outs of CoServ, and how to maximize your investment in solar energy. We’re here to answer all your questions when you’re ready.
For now, here are the CoServ Solar Rebate highlights:
- The CoServ Solar Rebate is available to qualified members at a rate of $0.45/watt DC installed.
- The cap on the rebate is set at 10,000 watts DC, which means the maximum rebate is $4,500 per utility member account.
- CoServ will mail the rebate check directly to you once the system is installed and has passed all inspections.
- There is a limited pool of funds, which we monitor closely.
- There is a $10/month Distributed Generation Fee (in addition to your base Customer Charge of $10/month).
- CoServ offers Net Metering, which means they simply read your meter each month and you pay for any net energy you received from CoServ. More on this when we talk.
Like most utilities, solar panel installation in CoServ has its own unique set of design nuances we want to adhere to in order to take full advantage of your investment. At Longhorn Solar, we design to CoServ’s Distributed Generation billing structure.