COSERV SOLAR REBATE – ONE OF THE BEST IN TEXAS
Longhorn Solar offers a 5-Star Customer Experience 100% of the time.
For starters, if you get your electricity from CoServ and are considering solar panels for your home or business, you’ll want to know about the CoServ Solar Rebate Program. We are a CoServ Certified Solar Installer. As a result, we know the ins and outs of the CoServ Solar Rebate and how to maximize your investment. You’ve got questions. We’ve got answers.
Solar Panels in CoServ – The CoServ Solar Rebate highlights:
- You qualify for a solar rebate at a rate of $0.45/watt DC installed simply because you’re a CoServ Member.
- Each solar panel installation is limited to 10,000 watts DC
- The maximum rebate is $4,500 per utility member account.
- You will receive the rebate check directly, once the solar panel system is installed and has passed all inspections.
- It’s important to note that funds are limited.
- Also, there is a $10/month Distributed Generation Fee (in addition to your base Customer Charge of $10/month).
- CoServ offers Net Metering, which means they simply read your meter each month and you pay for any net energy you received from CoServ.
Licensed, Certified and Insured to the Gills!
We understand that installing solar panels in CoServ has its own unique set of design nuances. At Longhorn Solar, we ensure you take full advantage of your investment. In addition, your system will be built to maximize to CoServ’s Distributed Generation billing structure.