COSERV SOLAR REBATE – ONE OF THE BEST IN TEXAS
Longhorn Solar offers a 5-Star Customer Experience 100% of the time.
For starters, if you get your electricity from CoServ and are considering solar panels for your home or business, you’ll want to know about the CoServ Solar Rebate Program. We are a CoServ Certified Solar Installer. As a result, we know the ins and outs of the CoServ Solar Rebate and how to maximize your investment. You’ve got questions. We’ve got answers.
Solar Panels in CoServ – The CoServ Solar Rebate highlights:
- You qualify for a solar rebate simply because you’re a CoServ Member.
- Rebate Tiers:
- $400/kW for the first 4kW DC
- $300/kW for the portion from 4kW to 7kW DC
- $200/kW for the portion from 7kW to 10kW DC
- $0 kW for any additional solar above 10kW DC
- A maximum rebate of $3,100 per residential Member
- The CoServ Solar Rebate is cumulative, meaning if you have received a solar rebate from CoServ, that money will be counted towards the above maximum limit of $3,100.
- You will receive the rebate check directly, once the solar panel system is installed and has passed all inspections.
- Solar panels have to be oriented from 130 degrees azimuth to 290 degrees azimuth (picture between the 4:30 and 10 o’clock hours hands on a clock, with 6 o’clock being due south).
- It’s important to note that funds are limited, and CoServ runs out of solar rebate money every year!
- There is a $10/month Distributed Generation Fee (in addition to your base Customer Charge of $10/month).
- CoServ offers Net Metering, which means they simply read your meter each month and you pay for any net energy you received from CoServ.
Licensed, Certified and Insured to the Gills!
We understand that installing solar panels in CoServ has its own unique set of design nuances. At Longhorn Solar, we ensure you take full advantage of your investment. In addition, your system will be built to maximize to CoServ’s Distributed Generation billing structure.