Step 1 – Fill Out the Form
Simply fill out the form on the right. Longhorn Solar will contact you within 1 business day to discuss your project and schedule a site assessment. The initial consultation is both fun and informative.
Step 2 – Site Assessment
A Site Assessment at your property will help us determine exactly what we are working with. We will:
– Assess the current condition of your roof, documenting any existing damage we may find.
– Map and measure your roof planes and document any current and/or future shading concerns.
– Fully document your existing electrical infrastructure.
Our Site Assessor will take over 60 photographs during a Site Assessment and provide a detailed set of reports to the Design Department, where we begin building out your project. Attention to detail during a Site Assessment means no unforeseen costs down the road.
Step 3 – Review & Sign the Contract
Your Account manager will present you with a comprehensive proposal, detailing the following:
- detailed list of all major components
- incentives/rebates/tax credits
- projected energy harvest and savings
- your installation timeline
- the best warranty in the business.
All you have to do is sign the contract and we do the rest. The average installation is commissioned and producing electricity within 60-90 days depending on the procedures in place for the city and utility district where your property is located.