INSTALLING SOLAR PANELS IN FARMERS ELECTRIC
We’ve got all the information you need about adding solar panels to your home or business in the Farmers Electric Co-Op.
Solar Panels Farmers Electric – Info About the FEC Solar Rebate:
- For starters, Farmers Electric has not released their 2020 Solar Rebate Program…yet.
- They are currently “deciding on rebate levels, but cannot confirm 100% what (if any) solar rebate there will be.”
- In the past, the rebate was $500 and systems could not be larger than 50,000W (which is a HUGE system).
- Historically, solar rebates have come as a bill credit, approx 8 to 10 weeks after installation is completed.
- If they offer a 2020 rebate, funds will be limited. Please check with either us or FEC to verify rebate eligibility.
- Their rebate funds never last! If you’re considering solar panels in Farmers Electric, now’s the time to make the call.
- We’re in touch with Farmer’s Electric Co-op regularly, and we’ll post as soon as they make the announcement
Here’s a link directly to FEC’s Rebate page.
Installing solar panels Farmers Electric Co-Op has its own unique set of design nuances that we adhere to in order to ensure you are taking full advantage of your investment in solar. Longhorn Solar designs to FEC’s billing structure, making sure you get the most out of every dollar invested in your solar panel installation. Make sure to also check out our Top 10 Solar Questions of 2020!