FARMERS ELECTRIC CO-OP SOLAR REBATE
If you get your electricity from Farmers Electric Co-Op and are considering solar panels for your home or business, then we’ve got all your information right here.
We’ve installed a number of solar pv systems in the FEC territory over the years. Here’s what you need to know:
- Farmers offers a $500 solar rebate for new solar pv systems only ($1,000 across all FEC rebate programs).
- Systems cannot exceed 50,000W
- Systems must be purchased in 2018 to qualify for the current rebate.
- All FEC Interconnect guidelines must be adhered to in order to qualify for the rebate.
- Rebate is issued as a bill credit, approx 8 to 10 weeks after installation and all docs have been received.
- Funds are limited. Please check with either us or FEC to verify rebate eligibility.
- If not connecting to FEC’s grid, contact Ryan Landis at 903-455-1715 to discuss rebate eligibility.
- These funds will not last! If you’re considering going solar, now’s the time to make the call.
Like most utilities, solar panel installation in Farmers Electric Co-Op has its own unique set of design nuances that we adhere to in order to ensure you are taking full advantage of your investment in solar. At Longhorn Solar, we design to FEC’s billing structure, making sure you’re getting the most out of every dollar invested in your solar pv power plant. Make sure to also check out our Top 10 Solar Questions of 2018!