INSTALLING SOLAR PANELS IN FARMERS ELECTRIC
We’ve got all the information you need about adding solar panels to your home or business in the Farmers Electric Co-Op.
Solar Panels Farmers Electric – Info About the FEC Solar Rebate:
- For starters, Farmers Electric offers a $500 solar rebate for new solar panel installation.
- Solar systems cannot exceed 50,000W
- additionally, systems must be purchased in 2018 to qualify for the current rebate.
- Your solar rebate will comes as a bill credit, approx 8 to 10 weeks after installation is completed.
- Funds are limited. Please check with either us or FEC to verify rebate eligibility.
- Lastly, these funds will not last! If you’re considering solar panels in Farmers Electric, now’s the time to make the call.
Installing solar panels Farmers Electric Co-Op has its own unique set of design nuances that we adhere to in order to ensure you are taking full advantage of your investment in solar. Longhorn Solar designs to FEC’s billing structure, making sure you get the most out of every dollar invested in your solar panel installation. Make sure to also check out our Top 10 Solar Questions of 2018!