Thanks for sending your information! We’ll be reaching out shortly.
Here’s what will happen next:
STEP 1 – Basic Info.
After filling out the simple form, Longhorn Solar will contact you within 1 business day to discuss your project and schedule a site assessment. The initial consultation is both fun and informative.
STEP 2 – Site Assessment
You’ll love how thorough we are! We come to your home to do a completely FREE site assessment- it helps us determine exactly what we’re working with so there are NO surprises later.
Our team will:
• Assess the current condition of your roof; documenting any existing damage we may find.
• Map and measure your roof planes and document any current and/or future shading concerns.
• Fully document your existing electrical infrastructure.
Our Site Assessor will take over 60 photographs during a site assessment and provide a detailed set of reports to the Design Department.
Then, we begin building out your project for the proposal.
Attention to detail during a site assessment means no unforeseen costs down the road and you’ll have a system that’s customized to your specific energy needs.
Step 3 – Review Proposal & Sign the Contract
Your Account manager will present you with a comprehensive proposal, detailing the following:
- a detailed list of all major components
- incentives/rebates/tax credits
- projected energy harvest and savings
- your installation timeline
- the best warranty and performance guarantee in the business.
All you have to do is sign the contract and we do the rest.
The average installation is commissioned and producing electricity (saving you money!) within 60-90 days depending on the procedures in place for the city and utility district where your property is located.